Sunday, August 2, 2009

Rory White-not the kidnapper and thief in the news. I promise.

I was delighted to receive a Myspace message this morning from a buddy who let me know that a 28 year-old Rory White (not me) was caught by the police in Murfreesboro for kidnapping, theft, and aggravated assault. My name is Rory White, I am 31 years old, and I operate my photo business in Nashville, TN. I lived in Murfreesboro from 1999 until 2005. It is such a thrill that there is another Rory White helping our good name with acts of kidnapping, thievery, and assault. A good percentage of my yearly business comes from people who live in Murfreesboro. I also attend church regularly in Murfreesboro. Because the name 'Rory White' is somewhat unique, I felt that it is important to state that I am not the one who was captured by police on July 28, 2009. I promise. I will be excited to spend the next few weeks clarifying this fact to my client base, friends, and old neighbors.


I welcome all stories of mistaken identity as comments to this blog, as I would like to incorporate them in my next 'Adventures...' email.

-Rory White (not the kidnapper)




http://www.wgnsradio.com/news/local-news/


Man Wanted for Kidnapping Caught

July 28, 2009

A man wanted on charges of aggravated kidnapping was arrested after someone spotted the fugitive at a local McDonalds. 28-year old Rory White was pulled over after leaving the fast food restaurant and served a warrant for the kidnapping. He was also charged with violation of probation, theft and domestic assault. The Jackson, Tennessee man was arrested without incident and taken to the Rutherford County Adult Detention Center.

1 comment: