Monday, September 28, 2009

Gallery Highlights-August Newsletter 2009

Forward this message to a friend
Rory White Photography • www.rorywhitephotography.com
Welcome to this month's Adventures in Photography! This summer, I was invited to hang a few photos up at the Murfreesboro Center for the Arts. The contents of this email will provide you with a quick glimpse of the photos that I chose to display, so if you were unable to visit the gallery you still have an idea of how it all looked. For any artists whose picture was made for web/print purposes, I have placed a link from their photos so that you might learn more about them.

Mr. Joseph Akins' photo was made on the stage with a piano for his new album 'Spirit Touch'.

The Branded Sons for their self titled debut.

Mrs. Chonda Pierce for her 'Staying Alive' album.

Mr. Steve Satre for his web page.

..and two of my friends, Ben and April, who posed for a 'rooftop escape' scenario.

I am proud to share this little family of photographs, and honored to get to hang them anywhere outside of my own residence. Thanks for enduring this, the shortest of all of the 'Adventure's...' emails. Enjoy the fall weather--and thank you so much for being a part of this email list!

Many Cheers,

Rory

Enjoy my blog at rorywhite.blogspot.com--its loaded with all of the 'Adventures in Photography' emails, my Gospel Cigar Rock bulletins, and other strange but wholesome content.

rorywhite.com

Rory White Photography
1609 Linden Avenue B Nashville, Tn 37212
615.631.0106 | chilidogcowboy@yahoo.com


No comments:

Post a Comment