Wednesday, February 18, 2009

The Vortex Convocation

Welcome to my brand new blog, Rory's Vortex, where I will be depositing my thoughts and posting my musical and photographic news, along with notes concerning philosophy, Sherlock Holmes, Socrates, Jesus, religion, and unsolicited biographical postings about my heroes and nemeses. My other residences online are my photographic page (www.rorywhite.com) which provides for my food and home, my music page (www.copa.us.com) which is the home of Copa's Gospel Cigar Rock- my passion and my biggest expense. Please consider linking to the RSS feed, as I will do my best to provide good food for thought, interesting photo blogs, musical postings, etc. This blog is especially useful for artists, photographers, musicians, philosophers, and very bored folks who require stimulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment